HOW TO TAKE AN AIEED EXAM
1. ONLINE MODE OF AIEED EXAM
Students can write the Online Exam from either home or cyber café.
The candidates, whose forms have been accepted, will have to appear for the online entrance exam at the allotted date and time slot (after having submitted their 3 choices in order of preference).
10: 00 am to 1:00 pm
2: 00 pm to 5:00 pm
6: 00 pm to 9:00 pm
2. CENTRE BASED AIEED EXAM (off line)
Candidates can write the offline AIEED Centre Based examination from any of the 13 cities across India.
Jaipur | Delhi
Jaipur | Delhi | Lucknow | Mumbai | Indore | Ahmedabad | Kolkata | Patna
The applicant can make a choice of any 3 exam centers in order of preference from the above list. Admit Cards would be available online 7 DAYS prior to both the exams.
A link will be sent to the candidate’s mobile number; open the link to download the admit card.
The cumulative performance in all parameters mentioned below will be considered for the final selection of candidates. The selection of candidate is strictly merit based.
1. Performance in past education field
2. AIEED exam result ( NATA/CAT/MAT AIEEE score in the respective courses)
3. Performance in Interview + Portfolio.
Interviews would be scheduled for candidates who qualify the AIEED exam at ARCH Campus, Jaipur. It is advisable to arrive 15 minutes before the time specified in the call letter for the final selection. Candidates failing to appear for an interview session would not be considered for admission. Their applications will be cancelled. Rescheduling of interview in rare cases would be accepted if an application mentions the reason of absence clearly. You can write @ email@example.com
REQUIREMENTS: The candidate needs to bring all the following attested documents at the time of interview:
The documents will be cross checked and the result of the interview will be announced on the same day.
- Mark sheets of 10th, 12th (original & attested photo copy) and 4 Passport size Photographs
(If result is awaited, then the admission will be considered provisional and candidates would be required to produce the mark sheet by July to confirm the admission)
- An attested migration and transfer certificate
- SC/ST, Others (Physically Challenged, NRI, Defense, Artisans) should submit an attested proof.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Portfolio at the time of interview.
(A Portfolio reflects on the candidates interests & abilities and is a collection of any previous creative work done by the candidate in the form of illustrations, sketches, photographs, essays, prose etc)
Admission fees have to be deposited timely to confirm admission with Arch Academy of Design. The fees are non refundable under all circumstances. The final admission of the candidate will be considered only if he/she fulfills all the mentioned eligibility criteria. Default in producing the relevant documents at the time of admission will result in cancellation of admission. The session will start in the 4th week of July.
1. Scholarship will be given to the students on the basis of following criteria: AIEED result, Performance in past qualification, Interview + Portfolio, Income of the family, Ward of a single parent.
2. Scholarship will be awarded on first come first served basis. Once all the scholarships are claimed, further students would not be considered for the same, even if they fulfill all the requirements.
Students can apply for a bank loan for the degree courses from any of the recognized bank and HDFC Credilla provides Bank Loan on Pearson Edexcel Courses. Kindly visit: www.credila.com/apply_for_loan_pearson.html for more information.
For any query or confusion, students are free to contact the admission department from Monday to Saturday (10 am to 5 pm) on numbers 0141-4060500/02/03, 9414070678. The student can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The provisions of the admission guidelines and prospectus can be changed by the management of the ARCH Educational Society without any advance notice, and shall be notified at the website www.aieed.com and www.archedu.org For any representation/ clarification/ dispute, the decision of the Management of ARCH shall be final and binding.